I know it’s a little late for this, but I get so many questions about which tools are good in the kitchen, that I decided it’s about time to share a list of my top ten kitchen gift ideas. I’ve got a wide range of prices here, so whatever you’re looking to spend, there’s definitely something on this list that you’ll afford – and your family and friends will love. I’m a practical person – I enjoy gifts that folks will actually use. So…here are my top ten suggestions of gift ideas for cooks and foodies in your life!
What’s on your gift wish list?!
1) Pasta Machine – there’s really no comparison between store-bought, dried pasta and the homemade variety. If you know a serious foodie who doesn’t mind putting in the extra effort, they’ll love making their own pasta!
2) Spiralizer Everyone has heard of these fun gadgets by now. They turn boring things like zucchini into fun things like zucchini noodles. Bonus: they’ll be able to make you my spiralized latkes! (Not to mention how great this is for folks on a diet!)
3) 19 Piece Measuring Cup and Spoon Set I honestly don’t have the words to describe just how much I love this set. Why should you have to measure out amounts like 2 teaspoons and 3/4 cup in tedious and repetitive motions – and risk miscounting? This set has a 3/4 cup measuring cup. It has a 2 teaspoon spoon. And it has every other measurement you might need. If you’ve got an avid and frequent baker in your life, this will be the best present they receive all year. (Or just treat yourself to it!)
4) OXO Cookie Scoop If you’re not scared off at the thought of getting an ultra practical gift, consider this cookie scoop. I use mine All.The.Time. This is THE brand that you need to own, and to buy for anyone in your life who bakes cookies and wants to keep them consistently shaped, sized and baked.
5) Nespresso Virtuoline (Less expensive models: Inissia and Pixie) I’m not sure what to say about this that I didn’t already write in my review, but let me just tell you folks…after many months of using my Nespresso machine, I love it even more than I did then. Seriously, I don’t even want Starbucks anymore, because this machine makes better coffee!
6) NordicWare Bundt Pan Another practical gift, and another kitchen must-have. Bundt cakes are some of the most popular recipes I share, and the right pan makes all the difference. And let me tell you folks…this is THE right pan. Get it for the baker in your life…and enjoy the cakes they create.
7) Ninja Mega Kitchen System We just upgraded to this machine, and it’s phenomenal. Ultra powerful, easy to use and clean. With both blender and food processor attachments, it’s great for things like smoothies and creamy soups, as well as things like making crumbs (for my pretzel chicken, of course) or other food-processor type work.
8) Marble Board Great for rolling out dough, making candy, or just to use as a beautiful serving platter. I just got one of these boards and I’m awed at the beauty of it, and love to use it.
9) Global Chef Knife (less expensive option) I’ve been telling you guys for months and months that the right knife makes your kitchen work so much easier. This is the knife I use, and love. I’ve been using it for years (maybe 10?) so I can definitely vouch for the quality!
Thanks for stopping by! I’ve got a brand-new donut recipe coming up next week, so come back quick! -Miriam
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate link(s), which means that a small percentage of every purchase made through that link goes to help support this blog.