This quick-and-easy Thai Marinated London Broil recipe is going to become your new favorite!
***Before we start – have you signed up for my email newsletters? You’ll get new recipes, cooking tips, menu suggestions, kitchen deals – and more! Click here to signup.***
Everywhere I go, I keep hearing people talk about Passover recipes, but can I just say that I am not ready yet! I hate this time of year. Pesach is in a month but the grocery stores are already clearing the crackers, cookies and cereals off the shelves. Can’t we have another week or two of eating normally before we inflict the deprivation on ourselves?
Ok, I’ll get off of my soapbox now, but I am not ready to start posting pesach recipes yet. Nope. We’re going to discuss this fabulous london broil – it’s got soy sauce (which I guess you can actually replace with the imitation stuff for Pesach), but let me just tell you guys. This is about to become your new favorite meat recipe. Five minutes (or less) of prep time? You got it. Loads of flavor? Oh you bet. See what I mean? This recipe is amazing, and I can’t wait for you to all try it.
Don’t worry… Pesach recipes are coming soon.
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (approx 2 lb) london broil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except for the meat and scallions. Whisk to combine. Pour over the london broil.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- If desired, sprinkle sliced scallions over the meat before broiling.
- Place the meat and marinade in a (9x13) pan. Broil on high for 7 minutes. Turn it over, then broil an additional 6-8 minutes, depending on the size of the meat and your desired level of done-ness.
- Let meat sit for about 5-8 minutes before slicing.
- To reheat: save the liquid after broiling the meat, and reheat in the same liquid. Careful not to overcook the meat.
Tools needed for this recipe:
If you liked this recipe, you’ll also love:
Make sure to follow me on your preferred social media channels to stay updated on all the latest recipes!
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to come back soon for more delicious recipes! -Miriam
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate link(s), which means that a small percentage of every purchase made through that link goes to help support this blog.