Here are the top ten recipes for the ultimate summer barbecue – you need to try these!
***Before we start – have you signed up for my email newsletters? You’ll get new recipes, cooking tips, menu suggestions, kitchen deals – and more! Click here to signup.***
Whether you’re planning your Fourth of July celebration, or preparing dishes to enjoy with family this summer, here are my picks for the ultimate summer barbecue recipes. From salads and sides, to mains – and even desserts, I’ve got you covered! Happy grilling!
Sides and Salads:
1) Italian Grilled Zucchini This recipes calls for zucchini, but it’s actually my favorite, go-to marinade for all grilled veggies. Try it with peppers, onions, portabello mushrooms, eggplant or any other vegetables you like to grill.
2) Grilled Corn and Pastrami Salad This fabulous corn salad is a great twist on the same ‘ol salad – grill the corn for extra flavor, and add to the smokiness with grilled pastrami too! This is a perfect salad to serve at your barbecue.
3) Grilled Chicken and Corn Salad Another fantastic salad to serve at your barbecue. This one has lots of summer flavors going on, plus an amazing creamy avocado dressing.
4) Roasted Vegetable Potato Salad Potato salads are a classic accompaniment to summer barbecues, but don’t go for that heavy, mayo-laden traditional kind. This one is absolutely delicious – try grilling the vegetables instead of roasting them!
5) Grilled Vegetable Rice Salad This salad/side is another innovative way to enjoy the summer flavors. It’s also perfect to use if you’ve got leftover grilled vegetables.
6) Thai Marinated London Broil Bursting with flavor and insanely easy, this London Broil recipe will become your new favorite. The recipe calls for broiling it, but you can grill it too!
7) Grilled Chicken in Mustard Sauce This favorite grilled chicken recipe takes minutes to throw together, needs no marinating time, and is bursting with flavor. What more could you ask for?
8) Herb Marinated Grilled Chicken This quick-and-easy marinade is pretty simple, but it’s so flavorful and remains my go-to grilled chicken.
Snacks and Drinks:
9) Homemade Barbecue Popcorn Perfect snack to keep everyone happy while the grilling happens. Who can resist fresh, homemade popcorn?
10) Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Cool, refreshing, and easy to make…what more could you want? Add some vodka or rum for the adults’ drinks to really kick it up a notch.
Thanks for stopping by folks! Make sure to come back soon for another big cookbook update, and some more delicious recipes! -Miriam