Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli is the super-easy, family-friendly dinner recipe that you can get on the table in half an hour!
Have a question about one of my recipes?
The best place to get answers is the Overtime Cook Recipes Facebook Group!
Hey guys! It’s been way too long since I’ve shared a recipe here with you guys, and I am ready to change all that. I’ve got a phenomenal recipe for you today, but even better, I’ve got a whole lineup of summer blog posts and recipes that I’m excited to share with you guys! Yep, this blog has always been the core of everything I do, and while I haven’t been as diligent as I should have been, updating and sharing new recipes here, that’s gonna change? Do you believe me? Do I even believe me?? Time will tell, But I have the best of intentions, and even better recipes, so stay tuned and we’ll have lots of yummy food together, so keep coming back to see how well I keep my commitment, okay?
Anyway, to start with, I’ve got a really fantastic weeknight dinner idea that you’re going to LOVE. Seriously, sheet pan dinners are awesome, right? So You know you’re going to love this delicious and easy Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli Recipe – because who doesn’t love a simple, non-fried, and yummy chicken cutlet idea, right?
Here’s your new favorite dinner recipe. Enjoy it, then come back for summer salads, easy baked goods, shabbos menu ideas, and SO MUCH MORE! Promise.
Do you receive the Overtime Cook newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips and more!
Click here to signup.
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 2 Tablespoons apricot jam or duck sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried mustard, optional
- 1 spanish onion, sliced
- 1 box (12 ounces) fresh broccoli florets, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 ½ pounds chicken cutlets, cut in thin strips
- Cooked rice, optional, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine hoisin sauce, oil, apricot jam, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, garlic and mustard. Whisk to combine; set aside.
- Combine onion, broccoli and sauce in a large bowl. Spread mixture out on prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, stir in chicken strips, then return to oven. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot, with rice, if desired.
If you like this recipe, you’ll also love:
Tools Needed for this Recipe:
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbooks!
They also make a great gift!
Click here to purchase Something Sweet.
Click here to purchase Real Life Kosher Cooking
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Disclosure: OvertimeCook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.