Baked Peaches with Crumble Filling are the summer dessert that you’ll dream about all year long!
Have a question about one of my recipes?
The best place to get answers is the Overtime Cook Recipes Facebook Group!
I ate a local peach yesterday. I know, it shouldn’t be quite such a big statement, but I have to say, it was the kind of summery perfection that makes me feel kind of okay about the intense heat, the horrible bugs, and any other annoyances that summer might offer.
You know the kind of peach I’m talking about, right? It’s sweet and flavorful, and juicy enough to almost be too messy, but in the best possible way. Yeah, it was awesome. And now I can’t stop thinking about peaches!
Well let me tell you whats even better than regular peaches. Baked Peaches. Add a crumble filling, and you basically have a peach crumble in an edible peach bowl. I mean….what’s not to drool over?!
Go ahead and make these for your shabbos dessert. And then keep making them all summer long, because they’re too good not to keep making!
What are your favorite things about summer?
Do you receive the Overtime Cook newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips and more!
Click here to signup.
- 6-8 medium peaches
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 Tablespoons oil
- Ice cream, optional, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Split peaches and remove pits. Place on prepared baking sheet and drizzle honey over them.
- In a small bowl, combine all filling ingredients. Stir until oil is incorporated
- Divide the filling among the peaches, filling the pit cavities and topping the surface of the peach. If you have any extra filling, place on pan between the peaches.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until peaches are fork-tender.
- Serve warm, with ice cream, if desired.
Are you following @overtimecook on Instagram yet?
Liked This Recipe? You’ll Also Love:
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbooks!
They also make a great gift!
Click here to purchase Something Sweet.
Click here to purchase Real Life Kosher Cooking
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the peaches, and come back soon for more delicious recipes!
Disclosure: OvertimeCook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This recipe originally appeared in Ami Magazine.