Coffee and Honey Flavors combine perfectly to form this delicious Honey Coffee Bundt Cake.
This post is sponsored by Misceo Liqueurs, and ll opinions are 100% true and my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog and allow me to continue providing free recipes for you!
Do you receive the Overtime Cook newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips and more!
Click here to signup.
Are you guys ready for Rosh Hashanah? I’m not. I can’t really believe that summer is over…what happened?!?
Well, it’s not all bad. I don’t know about you guys, but I loooove fall baking. Cinnamon, apples, pumpkin spice, honey…I’m here for ALL. OF. IT. So today, I’m starting off the year’s fall baking with a honey cake for Rosh Hashanah. I know, I know, you’ve probably seen a ton of honey cake varieties over the years – I’ve even got a bunch of those right here on this blog. But this cake has a secret ingredient that seriously transforms it into the most incredibly delicious cake ever: Misceo Coffee Liqueur!
You’ve seen me use Misceo a bunch in the past, including this boozy ice cream, this fantastic cocktail, and these insane cheesecake bars. There’s a good reason for this. Misceo is DEE.LISH.US. Seriously, it’s not like any other coffee liqueur. It’s not super sweet, so it’s perfectly balanced, and it’s got a higher alcohol content than those other brands. Trust me, it’s delicious straight up, but it’s also a great ingredient in pretty much everything, including this incredible – and ridiculously easy – cake!
Have a question about one of my recipes?
The best place to get answers is the Overtime Cook Recipes Facebook Group
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2¼ cups flour
- ¾ cup misceo coffee liqueur
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2½ - 3 Tablespoons Misceo coffee liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, brown sugar and honey until combined and creamy.
- Add vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk to combine.
- Add half of the flour, followed by the Misceo, followed by the remaining flour. Whisk carefully to incorporate after each addition.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan. Bake for about 45 minutes, until set. Set aside to cool completely before adding glaze.
- Combine all glaze ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to combine. Drizzle over cooled cake.
- Cake can be frozen until ready to serve.
Are you following @overtimecook on Instagram yet?
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbooks!
They also make a great gift!
Click here to purchase Something Sweet.
Click here to purchase Real Life Kosher Cooking
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the cake! – Miriam
Disclosure: OvertimeCook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post is sponsored by Misceo Liqueurs. Content intended for 21+.