Cappuccino Chip Muffins are a quick and easy recipe made from pantry staples!
Do you receive the Overtime Cook newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips and more! Click here to sign up.
Muffins again? Whaaaat? Don’t worry, I’ll be back soon with some more dinner recipes, but I am sharing this quick post today because these Cappuccino Chip Muffins are just so delicious, so easy to make, and made with basic pantry staples that I’m quite confident you have lying around your house!
Here’s a little tip for you: double this recipe because these muffins are great to have in your freezer! Microwave for a quick breakfast or snack and you’re all set!
I want to hear from you! Leave a comment on this post and let me know what kind of dinner ideas you’re looking for – sheet pan meals, Crockpot meals, meal in one dishes, etc. Your feedback is very valuable to me as I plan new recipes for this blog.
Are you following @overtimecook on Instagram yet?
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules dissolved in
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup milk or non-dairy milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips (can substitute nougat, caramel or cappuccino chips)
- Prehear oven to 350. Line a muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve instant coffee in boiling water. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, milk, vanilla extract and sugar. Stir until combined and creamy.
- Add salt and baking powder and mix to combine.
- Stir in half of the flour, followed by the reserved coffee mixture, followed by the rest of the flour. Mix just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans, filling each cavity about ¾ full.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes, until the tops are set.
- These muffins freeze nicely in an airtight container or bag.
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbooks!
They also make a great gift!
Click here to purchase Something Sweet.
Click here to purchase Real Life Kosher Cooking
Click here to purchase More Real Life Kosher Cooking
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait to hear from you! – Miriam
Disclosure: OvertimeCook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.