Sweet and Salty Snack Mix is easy to prepare but so incredibly delicious!
Do you receive the Overtime Cook email newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips, menus and more! Click here to sign up. P.S – it’s completely free!
It’s hard to explain just how addictive this snack mix is! The sweet and salty combination of flavors and textures will definitely have you going back for more!
This recipe is great for shalach manor or any food gift, but it’s also amazing for any party or gathering. There’s nothing quite like sitting around schmoozing over an amazing homemade snack like this one!
Did you know that I share cooking demos, menu plans, giveaways, and lots more exclusive content on Instagram?
Follow me there for all that bonus content that you don’t want to miss!
Sweet and Salty Snack Mix
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups corn chips
- 2 cups wheat thins crackers
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 sleeve Graham crackers
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add pretzels, corn chips, crackers, nuts and Graham crackers to a large bowl. Crush everything lightly to make smaller pieces.
3. Combine oil, honey, brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder in a small bowl. Pour mixture over snacks mixture and mix well to coat everything.
4. Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through. Set aside to cool completely.
5. Once cooled, break up any large pieces and enjoy!
Plan ahead: snack mix can be prepared about a week ahead of time and stored in an airtight bag or container.
Tip: if you’re the kind of person who likes spicy food, add up to half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the oil mixture.
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbooks!
They also make a great gift!
Click here to purchase Something Sweet.
Click here to purchase Real Life Kosher Cooking
Click here to purchase More Real Life Kosher Cooking
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Facebook| Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
This is one of my personal favorite treats, so I hope you try and discover how amazing it is as well! – Miriam
Disclosure: OvertimeCook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Looks great! If I wanted to omit nuts for allergy purposes , what would be a great replacement?
Skip them and add extra corn chips or pretzels.