Trying to lose weight? This Skinny Mocha Frappe recipe will help you stick to your resolutions!
So 2014 is here, and lots of us are probably trying to eat healthy, lose weight, yada yada yada. If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you know that I’m in the middle of week 4 of my new diet. It’s been great so far, and I am definitely adjusting to the whole “eat healthier” thing, but everyone needs a treat now and then, right?
Well, my diet might be structured, but I had to come up with a way to treat myself within my diet plan. So I came up with this drink. You know the one you spend $5.95 on at a cafe or restaurant? Yep, same thing. Except it costs pennies in ingredients, and takes about a minute and a half to make. Awesome, right?
I think so. Happy 2014! Happy dieting!
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons coffee powder
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ¼ cup (6 splenda packets) sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 1½ cups ice cubes
- ½ cup skim milk, milk, or soy milk (I used chocolate flavored Soy Slender)
- Combine cocoa, coffee, water and sweetener in a small bowl or cup. Stir to combine, breaking up as many lumps as possible.
- Place ice cubes, coffee mixture and milk in blender. Blend until combined.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbook!
It also makes a great gift! Click here to purchase Something
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Hope you all had a great year, and are ready for an even better 2014! Thanks as always for stopping by! If you’re dieting, or looking to start a diet, make sure to check out my giveaway – two people will win a free month on Start Fresh! -Miriam
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that a small percentage of every purchase made through that link goes to help support this blog.