The favorite classic combination of Chocolate and Peanut Butter combine magically to form this delightful Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Chocolate Cheesecake Filling!
I know it’s been a while since my last post, but trust me, it’s worth the wait!
Together with a blogging pal of mine, we’ve declared March 25th Chocolate and Peanut Butter Day! Welcome to the festivities, hosted by yours truly and Carla of Chocolate Moosey. To help you celebrate this monumentous (and totally made-up) food holiday, I’ve joined with a group over over 30 bloggers to bring you lots of delicious, calorie-laden, drool-worthy treats starring everyone’s favorite flavor combination. For even more chocolatey, peanut-buttery goodness, follow along with out hashtag, #ChocPBday. You can also follow our Chocolate-Peanut Butter pinterest board here.
Naturally, for a day as exciting as this one, I had to combine all of my favorite things. Peanut Butter? Check. Chocolate? Check. Bundt Cake? Check. Cheesecake? Check. Seriously, I did get all of that into one delicious dessert. Now go make it. Whatcha waiting for?
- 8ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a bundt pan very well with floured baking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the filling ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs and baking powder until smooth and creamy.
- Turn the mixer to low, and add half the flour, followed by the milk, and then the remaining flour. Beat until just combined.
- Pour about ⅔rds of the batter into the prepared bundt pan. Pour the chocolate filling into the center of the batter. Try not to let it touch the edge. Pour the remaining batter over the chocolate filling.
- Bake at 325 for 60-70 minutes, until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Leave the cake to cool in the pan for at least a half hour before un-molding it.
- Once cake is fully cooled, prepare the glaze.
- Combine all ingredients for the glaze together in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Now check out these other delicious recipes from my fellow bloggers:
(Note to my kosher readers: The sites below are not specifically kosher. Please bare that in mind as you browse their delicious recipes.)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Parfait by Hip Foodie Mom
- Dark Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies by Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crumb Parfait by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Doughnuts by It’s Yummi!
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Buckeye Cheesecake Bars by Chocolate Moosey
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Scones by All Day I Dream About Food
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Jam Bars by Poet in the Pantry
- Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cannolis by Souffle Bombay
- 4 Layer Chocolate Brownie Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting by Neighborfood
- Mini Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars by Crumb: A Food Blog
- Chocolate Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies by In The Kitchen With KP
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle by Kelli’s Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Kelly Bakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Biscotti by Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Chunky Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies by Snappy Gourmet
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Chocolate Cheesecake Filling by Overtime Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls by Gotta Get Baked
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quick Bread by Magnolia Days
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips Bars by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Blondies by What Smell’s So Good
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake by I Wash You Dry
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares by Food Lust People Love
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cups by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispie Cheesecake Bars by Food Faith Fitness
Prize Pack #1: OXO Baking Tool Set: One 3-in-1 Egg Separator, One Bent Icing Knife, One Brownie Spatula, One Cake Tester, One Cookie Spatula, One Cupcake Icing Knife, One Cupcake Corer, One Egg Beater, One Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, One Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, One Medium Cookie Scoop
Prize Pack #2: King Arthur Flour ingredients: One bag of all-purpose flour, one package of Guittard bittersweet chocolate disks, and one bottle of pure vanilla extract
Prize Pack #3: Peanut Butter and Co. package including: one Dark Chocolate Dreams 6-pack, One Variety 6-pack, and One 31 Days of Dark Chocolate Dreams cookbook
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will be picked from random draw. Giveaway ends Monday March 31 at 11:59 PM. The winners will be notified via email and have 24 hours to respond. If not, the prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- Prizes are sponsored by the respective companies. All opinions are my own.
Thank you to our sponsors: