Roasted Green Beans are a delicious side dish that’s perfect for someone who’s eating healthy!
You know how I said in my last post that I find myself eating lots of the same foods, turning to old favorites, and keeping my food under my new diet pretty simple? Well then I started to think to myself…maybe some of these old favorites are simple, but who’s to say y’all wouldn’t enjoy some of these recipes?
So tonight I am sharing one of my favorite veggie recipes. And by that I mean, this is how my mother always makes roasted green beans, and I love them. So I made my mother’s green beans, and now I am sharing them with you. They’re simple, but sometimes simple is really best!
Any other simple old favorites you’d like to see me post recipes for?
- (approximately) 2 lb green beans, ends trimmed off
- 1 medium spanish onion, finely diced or minced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-3 Tablespoons olive oil (you can even use less if you're dieting)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to evenly distribute everything.
- Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet in as close to a single layer as possible.
- Bake at 450 for 30-40 minutes (depending on how well done you like your green beans). Stir halfway through.
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbook!
It also makes a great gift! Click here to purchase Something
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Thanks all for stopping by! I hope you enjoy these! Come back soon for more yummy food, and don’t forget to stop by Sunday for my next diet update! -Miriam
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that a small percentage of every purchase made through that link goes to help support this blog.