Pumpkin Spice Waffles are a delicious fall breakfast that’s guaranteed to brighten your day!
Have a question about one of my recipes?
The best place to get answers is the Overtime Cook Recipes Facebook Group.
As I sat down to write up this post, I suddenly had a shocking realization. I have never shared a waffle recipe with you guys here on Overtime Cook! (I do have this yummy waffle recipe, but it’s a guest post by a friend!) Why, one might ask, is this so shocking? Well here’s the thing. I love waffles. No jokes – I mean, what’s not to love? Breakfast food is awesome, and waffles are just the best of the choices. As an added bonus, they’re ridiculously easy to make (as a general rule), and they basically make everyone happy. My go-to waffle recipe is in my cookbook, but that doesn’t stop me from playing around with cool new flavors, like these incredible Pumpkin Spice Waffles.
One of the most popular recipes of all time on this blog is my Healthy Oatmeal Pumpkin Pancakes. But since waffles > pancakes (simple math!), if you’re a fan of those, you have got to try these!
Do you receive the Overtime Cook newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips and deals and more!
Click here to signup.
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk or soy milk
- maple syrup, for serving
- salted or candied pecans, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Heat a waffle maker and spray well to grease it.
- Spoon some of the batter onto the waffle iron. Cook according to your machine’s instructions. (For a large round waffle, as pictured, you’ll need a heaping half cup of batter.)
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately, with maple syrup and pecans.
Tools needed for this recipe:
If you liked this recipe, you’ll also love:
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbook!
It also makes a great gift! Click here to purchase Something
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Thanks for visiting! Enjoy the waffles. – Miriam
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that a small percentage of every purchase made through that link goes to help support this blog.