This S’mores Frappe is a delicious and refreshing drink that’s better and cheaper than the coffee shops!
Have a question about one of my recipes?
The best place to get answers is the Overtime Cook Recipes Facebook Group
Just last night, I was talking to my friend about a problem I have. While I enjoy going out to eat and trying new restaurants (if you’re following me on Instagram you already know that!), there are certain categories of foods and drinks that I really can’t order. The reason? I make it so much better myself. For example, paninis. I make delicious paninis myself, they’re super quick and easy to make, and to be honest? Many restaurants just don’t do a great job of them.
Top of my list, however, is coffee drinks. When it comes to ordinary coffee, I’m spoiled by the best.coffee.ever, and when it comes to blended, fancy coffee drinks? I rarely like them. Most of the time, the sugary (or artifically sweetened) syrups that they add for flavor take over completely, and the coffee flavor gets lost. But the main reason I have a hard time ordering fancy coffee drinks in restaurants? Because they are SO expensive there, and SO easy to make at home.
So, before you head out to your nearest cafe and drop six bucks on a frappe, try this one. S’mores Frappe. So full of flavor. So easy to make. And you’ll save yourself most of that $6! Plus, in this heat, who really wants to schlep out for their coffee?!
Do you receive the Overtime Cook newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips and deals and more!
Click here to signup.
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 ½ cups ice
- whipped cream, for garnish
- graham cracker crumbs, for garnish
- marshmallows, for garnish
- In a cup, combine coffee, cocoa and water. Stir until smooth and dissolved.
- Place coffee mixture, milk, marshmallow fluff, chocolate syrup and ice in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.
- Place mini marshmallows on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Broil on high for about two minutes, until the tops are starting to brown. Sprinkle the top of the drink with toasted marshmallows. Watch the marshmallows carefully while they broil, because they burn quickly.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll also love:
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbook!
It also makes a great gift! Click here to purchase Something
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this drink helps you guys stay cool in this hot, hot weather! – Miriam
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that a small percentage of every purchase made through that link goes to help support this blog.