Jumbo Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with milk chocolate, butter and cream cheese, and are the richest, most delicious cookie you can even dream of!
Have a question about one of my recipes?
The best place to get answers is the Overtime Cook Recipes Facebook Group!
This post is sponsored by Wonder Mills and Lieber’s Food. Thank you for continuing to support the brands I love and work with, that help make this blog possible.
My apologies in advance to any of you who thought you were done with baking dairy for shavuos, but you’re about to pull out your mixer and get your hands on some milk chocolate chips, because these Jumbo Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies are the.best.dairy.cookies.ever. I kinda wish I were kidding, because they I wouldn’t have to quickly give away these insane cookies to avoid eating them all. In one sitting.
But I’m not kidding, because these are fantastic. The butter and cream cheese make sure they’re rich and creamy tasting. The Lieber’s Milk Chocolate Chips (a new product on the market that I am SO EXCITED about that I can barely contain my excitement!) mean that they have rich milk chocolate flavor in every bite, and the Wonder Mills flour means no sifting and high quality flour to ensure they’re perfect. Oh, and then we top these with flakey sea salt, a dreamy-cream cheese glaze, and melted milk chocolate chips. Because TBH, I can’t really leave something at “amazing” when there’s “omg these are the greatest things ever” within reach. It’s a blessing and a curse, but this time, you’ll be blessing me when you try these over the top cookies!
Do you receive the Overtime Cook newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips and more!
Click here to signup.
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese (brick-style - unwhipped)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2½ cups Wonder Mills All-Purpose Flour
- 1½ bags (9 ounces each) Lieber's Milk Chocolate Chips, plus extra, for topping
- flakey sea salt, optional, for topping
- Melted Lieber's Milk Chocolate Chips, optional, for garnish
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese (unwhipped)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Line or grease baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat together butter, cream cheese, sugar and brown sugar until combined and creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until combined and creamy. One at a time, add baking soda, vanilla extract and salt. Beat to combine.
- Turn mixer to low speed. Gradually add Wonder Mills flour; beat until just combined.
- Add Lieber's Milk Chocolate Chips, beat briefly to combine.
- Use a ⅓ cup measuring spoon to measure out portions of dough. Place on prepared baking sheets and press down slightly to flatten a bit. Top with additional chocolate chips and flakey sea salt, if using.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the tops are starting to turn brown and feel set. Set aside to cool before garnishing.
- Prepare cream cheese glaze:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk well until combined and creamy. Add an additional teaspoon or so of milk, as needed, to reach desired consistency.
- Pipe or drizzle cream cheese glaze and melted milk chocolate chips over cooled cookies.
- These cookies can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer. Store between layers of parchment so the glaze doesn't get messed up.
NOTE: You can make these cookies ordinary sized (instead of jumbo) by scooping out a heaping tablespoon instead of a third of a cup. Reduce baking time to about 10 minutes.
Some other recipes that would be incredible made with Lieber’s Milk Chocolate Chips instead of parve chips:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake (seriously it’s like this was made for milk chocolate chips!)
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbooks!
They also make a great gift!
Click here to purchase Something Sweet.
Click here to purchase Real Life Kosher Cooking
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Thanks for stopping by! I’ve got more delicious food coming your way soon, so come back asap! – Miriam (P.S. I love to hear from you! <3 )
Disclosure: OvertimeCook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.