Brownie Bottom Mocha Cheesecake Bars are an incredible mix of coffee, chocolate and everything good!
This post is sponsored by Misceo Liqueurs, and ll opinions are 100% true and my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog and allow me to continue providing free recipes for you!
Do you receive the Overtime Cook newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips and more!
Click here to signup.
I don’t think I could really be more excited about this dessert than I already am – it’s got all of the best things about being an adult – chocolate, coffee, alcohol and cheesecake. What’s not to love, amIright? These. Bars. Are. Everything. Gooey fudgey brownies, creamy, decadent coffee flavored cheesecake topping, and a gooey mocha glaze to round it all off. You know you want some!
I’ve discussed my love of Misceo Coffee Liqueur a few times before – specifically here and here. It’s strong – with fantastic coffee flavor, 35% alcohol content, and it’s not too sweet. While great on its own, and fantastic in cocktails, I’m always looking to bake with it and add a boost of flavor to my desserts, as evidenced by these dreamy brownie bottom mocha cheesecake bars. And my favorite thing about Misceo Coffee Liqueur company? It’s founded and owned by a woman – a frum woman at that! So go pick a bottle up in your local liquor store, and get baking.
Oh, and don’t worry. These bars only *look* complicated to make – they’re actually easy and require NO MIXER!
Have a question about one of my recipes?
The best place to get answers is the Overtime Cook Recipes Facebook Group
- ¾ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Misceo Coffee Liqueur
- 1¾ cups sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese (unwhipped)
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup Misceo Coffee Liqueur
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 Tablespoon corn syrup
- 5 Tablespoons Misceo coffee liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, eggs, sugar, and Misceo until smooth. Add salt, baking powder and vanilla; whisk to combine.
- Switch from a whisk to a rubber spatula and gradually mix in the flour. Stir gently until combined. Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a blender. Blend until combined and smooth. Pour over brownie batter in pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the top is set but the center is still slightly jiggly. Set aside to cool completely (a few hours) before glazing and serving.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Pour glaze over cooked bars.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Are you following @overtimecook on Instagram yet?
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbooks!
They also make a great gift!
Click here to purchase Something Sweet.
Click here to purchase Real Life Kosher Cooking
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Thanks for reading! Come back soon for some more delicious recipes – Miriam
Disclosure: OvertimeCook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This post is sponsored by Misceo Liqueurs. Content intended for 21+.