Black and White Candy Bark is a whimsical yet beautiful way to serve candy!
Have a question about one of my recipes?
The best place to get answers is the Overtime Cook Recipes Facebook Group!
This post is brought to you by Fini-Mimi. Thank you for supporting the brands that help keep this blog running!
Calling all candy lovers! I’ve got a whole new way for you guys to enjoy your candy today!
Before we talk about that, let’s discuss Fini-Mimi, my partners in today’s recipe, and the importers of delicious kosher european candy. They’re taking the kosher world by storm with their selection of eye-catching – and totally delicious – candies. I know that whenever I have Fini-Mimi sweets in the house, I become very popular with the kiddos. I mean, which kid could resist candies like these, right? (Ok, let’s be real. Candies aren’t just for kids. Duh.)
Anyway, here’s what you’re going to need to look for in the stores:
Anyway, obviously with candy that looks and tastes this good, I had to make a fun way to show it off, and a beautiful way to present it, right? Enter black and white candy bark. It’s easy, it’s delicious, and it’s a great combo of elegant and fun. Next time you have guests over – or need to send something to a simcha – skip the candy platter and serve up some black and white candy bark!
Oh, and one last thing. Those pizza gummy candies? New favorite. You MUST try them!
Do you receive the Overtime Cook newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips and deals and more!
Click here to signup.
- 14-16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, cut in chunks
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips (**see note)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1½ cups (approximately) assorted Fini-Mimi chewy candies
- It's important to use good quality white chocolate, especially if using parve. Look for cocoa butter in the ingredients to indicate better quality and flavor.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Fill a small pot halfway with water, then place a heat proof bowl over it. (This is double boiler style.) Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Once chocolate has melted, spread it over the surface of prepared baking pan, covering the surface.
- Place white chocolate in another bowl, and repeat above process until melted. Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the dark chocolate, then use a toothpick to swirl them together and make a marbled pattern.
- Immediately place candies over the top, distributing them evenly over the surface.
- Set aside to cool, then cut into pieces.
Looking for some more things you can do with Fini-Mimi candy?
You can also use Fini-Mimi candies as the filling in this hamantaschen dough. To quote my 8-year old niece, they’re “absolutely yum” that way.
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbook!
It also makes a great gift! Click here to purchase Something
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Follow Fini Mimi for recipes, giveaway, ideas and specials!
Thanks for stopping by! I know you’re going to love these. Happy purim! -Miriam
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Fini Mimi. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means that a small percentage of every purchase made through that link goes to help support this blog.