Bet you’ve never had a biscotti quite like this one! S’mores Biscotti are packed with chocolate and graham cracker flavor, then dipped in marshmallow and toasted for the ultimate bonfire cookie!
Do you receive the Overtime Cook email newsletter? It’s full of recipes, kitchen tips, menus and more! Click here to sign up. P.S – it’s completely free!
If you’ve always loved s’mores flavored treats, but don’t like how they can be lacking in the toasted marshmallow flavor – this one’s for you!
When I first thought about s’mores biscotti, I thought about a marshmallow glaze. But then a stroke of genius hit and I realized I could use fluff and fire to incorporate that roasted marshmallow flavor that makes s’mores so addictive. The end result is mind blowing – it tastes just like s’mores…but in biscotti form!
Did you know that I share cooking demos, menu plans, giveaways, and lots more exclusive content on Instagram?
Follow me there for all that bonus content that you don’t want to miss!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust, crushed into crumbs (see note)
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Marshmallow fluff, for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, baking soda, vanilla, salt and eggs until smooth.
3. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and flour, forming a dough. Stir in chocolate chips and mix to combine.
4. Form mixture into two long logs on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven to cool for about ten minutes.
5. Cut slices about an inch in width, then return, cut side down to prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then flip and bake another 10 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
6. Once cooled, dip each biscotti halfway into marshmallow fluff, then use a torch or flame of your stove to toast the covered part of the biscotti until brown and charred.
Biscotti can be frozen in an airtight container or bag.
One of my favorite kitchen hacks is to make graham cracker crumbs in seconds using a store bought crust. Just break it up and crumbs will form easily. A crust should form about 1 1/2 cups crumbs, which is exactly the amount needed for this recipe.
Like This Recipe? You will absolutely LOVE my cookbooks!
They also make a great gift!
Click here to purchase Something Sweet.
Click here to purchase Real Life Kosher Cooking
Click here to purchase More Real Life Kosher Cooking
Never miss a new recipe! Follow me for all the updates on:
Facebook| Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
I really, really, REALLY hope you all love these biscotti – they may just be my favorite cookie recipe EVER! – Miriam
Disclosure: OvertimeCook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
We’ve been eagerly awaiting new recipes, and these were worth the wait! Have a wonderful purim!